By accessing the website of The Wholesaler.co.uk (“The Wholesaler”) you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) All website design, text, graphics, lists of advertisers, underlying source codes and all other material on this website are protected by copyright and/or database right, ownership of which is vested in the Wholesaler;
2) Use of this website is restricted to trade users seeking sources of supply of the products advertised. The use of the website for the purpose of compiling mailing lists and/or canvassing advertisers listed thereon with a view to selling to them goods or services is expressly forbidden;
3) Legal action will be taken against any person infringing the prohibition contained in clause (2) above.
4) The Wholesaler makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products appearing or referred to thereon including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The Wholesaler does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate complete or current. Pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice;
5) Neither The Wholesaler nor its proprietor, employees or other representatives shall be liable for damages of any kind including (but not restricted to) direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any materials or products included thereon;
6) The terms and conditions governing the use of The Wholesaler’s website shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and, furthermore, by accessing the website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.